To Sell and Purchase an NFT, you need to first create an item inside your collection and then mint it by putting it on sale.
To sell and Purchase an NFT on NFTically, you have to follow the below step-by-step guide:
- Go to your collection page & click on the “Add Item” button.
- Add the details of your Digital Asset for which you want to mint your NFT & then click on “Save”
- Go to the newly created item and then click on the “Sell” button.
- Since this will be your first item in this Collection, you will be asked to sign & confirm four transactions one by one & pay the Gas Fees to the Blockchain which you have selected while creating the Collection.
- Done. Your item has been minted and can be purchased by anyone.
- To buy an NFT on NFTically, you need to first login with your crypto wallet like MetaMask or you link any Ethereum-based wallet to NFTically using WalletConnect.
Post that you have to follow the below step-by-step guide.
Go to the NFT item you want to purchase.
Click on the “Buy Now” button on that page. Make sure you do your own research before buying an NFT item. Due to transactions happening directly on Blockchain, they are irreversible in nature.
Sign the transaction on the MetaMask extension or Mobile app (if connected via WalletConnect).
Once the signing is complete, you have to wait for a few minutes before the transaction is completed and mined on the Blockchain. This may take between a few seconds to a few minutes or hours depending on how much Gas price you have set while initiating the transaction.
Done. You can see that the owner details have been changed on the item page and now you can see the option to sell this item at whatever price you feel is right.
Get real-time updated reports regarding all activities happening at your Marketplace with our Marketplace Report Generation feature. To download activity reports from your Marketplace, follow the steps below: Go to the third icon at the…
- April 25, 2022
- NFT Frauds: How to Avoid Them in 2023
- What is the Future of NFTs? Top NFT Trends to Look out for in 2023
- NFTs On Instagram: A Step-by-Step Guide to Create and Sell
- China’s Push to Lead Global Web3 Development: The First National NFT Marketplace in 2023
- HSBC Goes Beyond Banking – First-Ever Investment in NFT & Metaverse Signals New Possibilities for FinTech Industry
- Blockchain Technology
- Buy NFTs
- Crypto Collectibles
- Crypto Wallet
- Cryto Mining
- Digital Art
- Digital Assets
- Invest in NFT
- NFT 2.0
- NFT Art
- NFT Art Finance
- Nft auction
- NFT Crypto
- NFT crypto art
- NFT Drops
- NFT Games
- NFT gaming
- NFT Marketplace
- NFT Memes
- nft project
- NFT Royalties
- NFT Staking
- nft stocks
- NFT Store
- NFT Taxes
- NFT Trading Cards
- NFT Wallet
- Non fungible tokens
- Non Fungile Tokens
- Physical Assets
- Press Release
- Top Cryptocurrencies
- Web 2.0
- Web 3.0
- white label nft marketplace