If you have been looking for the right platform to enter this enticing world of NFTs then NFTically is the place for you. Setting up your own NFT store and managing it has been extremely simplified by NFTically. All you need to do is follow some basic steps and in a few minutes, you will be ready to drop your freshly minted NFTs.
Following are the steps which will guide you to get started on NFTically:
- Visit www.nftically.com and click on the first tab on the right hand side which says ‘Create Store’.
- When you click on the ‘Create Store’ tab, a pop up will prompt you to choose your preferred wallet to proceed. NFTcially supports Ethereum based wallets. NFTically provides you with two options – Metamask Wallet or you can connect any Ethereum-based wallet with WalletConnect.
- To get started with Metamask, you can simply link your Metamask wallet with NFTically. You can start by creating an account on Metamask, and once the account is created, you can simply proceed by linking it to NFTically.
- For using WalletConnect, you simply have to scan the QR code from the mobile app of your wallet and then click on ‘Sign’ when prompted. Your wallet will be automatically linked to NFTically.
- Once you have linked your crypto wallet to NFTically, you will be taken to your dashboard, where you will be required to set up the store.
Enter the name of your store in the blank field, and then hit the ‘Create Store’ tab. Once you name your store, hit the ‘Create Store’ tab at the bottom right side and voila your store is launched.
- Then you will be taken to the settings page of your store, where you can customize it as per your preference. Also, you can visit your store by clicking on the highlighted link.
- When you click on the highlighted link to your blog, you will be taken to your NFT store, and can thus start building up your creation by clicking on the ‘Create Collection’ tab.
NFTically has kept the user interface quite flexible, and easy to use. With some simple steps, your own NFT store will be ready to welcome fellow NFT enthusiasts, art lovers, and celebrities.
Get real-time updated reports regarding all activities happening at your Marketplace with our Marketplace Report Generation feature. To download activity reports from your Marketplace, follow the steps below: Go to the third icon at the…
- April 25, 2022
Decide the way your Store appears to the NFT community. With our Homepage Background image changing feature, you can now change your NFT Store’s background to any image that suits you and NFT’s personality the…
- April 23, 2022
- How brands are harnessing the power of having their own NFT marketplace
- The Metaverse 5 years from now! What first movers’ advantage can do for your Business?
- Ultimate Guide to NFT and Airdrops
- Why fashion brands should move in as quickly as possible into Web 3.0
- Web3: A new way of engaging your audience and gaining a competitive edge
- Blockchain Technology
- Buy NFTs
- Crypto Collectibles
- Cryto Mining
- Digital Art
- Digital Assets
- Invest in NFT
- NFT 2.0
- NFT Art
- NFT Art Finance
- Nft auction
- NFT Crypto
- NFT crypto art
- NFT Drops
- NFT Games
- NFT gaming
- NFT Marketplace
- NFT Memes
- nft project
- nft stocks
- NFT Store
- NFT Taxes
- NFT Trading Cards
- NFT Wallet
- Non fungible tokens
- Non Fungile Tokens
- Physical Assets
- Press Release
- Top Cryptocurrencies
- Web 2.0
- Web 3.0
- white label nft marketplace