Know Your Customer (KYC) is a standard practice that many businesses adhere to. Therefore, when you set up an NFT Store on NFTICALLY, you are allowed to make the KYC compliance mandatory for people entering into transactions via your store. Also, you may also verify yourself by filling out the KYC form that you may find through your account settings.
A KYC-verified profile helps in establishing trust and confidence which leads to healthy business practice. Therefore, we highly recommend all our store owners enable this amazing feature of KYC for their NFT Store.
E nabling KYC for Buyers &/or Sellers for your NFT Store:
For enabling KYC for the prospective buyers and sellers, simply follow this quick guide:
- Visit your store website and click on the third icon from the right.
- When you hit the icon, a drop down menu will appear, select the ‘Store Settings’ option.
- This will take you to the settings page of your NFT Store. Check out the left side panel and select the ‘Advance’ tab. Then choose the ‘KYC Settings’ tab from the top panel.
- Upon clicking the ‘KYC Settings’ tab, the corresponding page will appear. Here, you simply have to enable the KYC feature for both buyer and seller by clicking on the button provided with both the options.
- Once you have enabled KYC for both buyer and seller, you simply need to hit the ‘Save’ button to successfully complete the process.
This way you can enable the KYC for all the prospective buyers and sellers.
Get real-time updated reports regarding all activities happening at your Marketplace with our Marketplace Report Generation feature. To download activity reports from your Marketplace, follow the steps below: Go to the third icon at the…
- April 25, 2022
Decide the way your Store appears to the NFT community. With our Homepage Background image changing feature, you can now change your NFT Store’s background to any image that suits you and NFT’s personality the…
- April 23, 2022
- How brands are harnessing the power of having their own NFT marketplace
- The Metaverse 5 years from now! What first movers’ advantage can do for your Business?
- Ultimate Guide to NFT and Airdrops
- Why fashion brands should move in as quickly as possible into Web 3.0
- Web3: A new way of engaging your audience and gaining a competitive edge
- Blockchain Technology
- Buy NFTs
- Crypto Collectibles
- Cryto Mining
- Digital Art
- Digital Assets
- Invest in NFT
- NFT 2.0
- NFT Art
- NFT Art Finance
- Nft auction
- NFT Crypto
- NFT crypto art
- NFT Drops
- NFT Games
- NFT gaming
- NFT Marketplace
- NFT Memes
- nft project
- nft stocks
- NFT Store
- NFT Taxes
- NFT Trading Cards
- NFT Wallet
- Non fungible tokens
- Non Fungile Tokens
- Physical Assets
- Press Release
- Top Cryptocurrencies
- Web 2.0
- Web 3.0
- white label nft marketplace