WalletConnect acts as the facilitator to link any crypto wallet with a Dapp. When you use NFTICALLY, WalletConnect acts as the mediator to link any of your crypto wallets to your NFTICALLY account with the help of a QR code. WalletConnect is supported by numerous crypto wallets and is compatible with various Decentralised Applications.
To get your crypto wallet connected to NFTICALLYusing WalletConnect, you can use the following step-by-step instructions:
- Visit the NFTICALLY homepage and click on the wallet icon on the top right side of your screen.
- Once you click on the wallet logo, it will take you to the wallet page, where you will be provided with two options to proceed with.
Since we want to connect the crypto wallet using WalletConnect, click on the option that says ‘WalletConnect’.
When you select WalletConnect as your option, a popup will prompt you to sign in. Click on the ‘Sign In’ tab to proceed ahead.
- The ‘Sign In’ tab would then lead you to a QR code, which you would be required to scan using your mobile phone.
Simply open the wallet app on your mobile phone which you are looking forward to connecting using WalletConnect, click on the scan option, which might appear on the top right corner of the screen.
- Once the scanner on your mobile opens up, point it towards your system’s screen and scan the QR code. Once the scanning is complete, your mobile screen will display a message where you would be required to confirm the linking of your crypto wallet to NFTICALLY. Hit the ‘Confirm’ button to proceed.
- Once you proceed further, you would be required to enter the wallet password in order to confirm the process of linking your crypto wallet with NFTcially using WalletConnect. Enter your wallet password to complete the process.
- On successfully entering the password, your wallet would be connected to NFTICALLY vis WalletConnect and this will be confirmed by a final message that will be displayed on your mobile screen.
Thus with a few simple steps, you may link your crypto wallet with NFTICALLY using WalletConnect. The only thing to remember is that the wallet you are using must be supported by WalletConnect. The rest is taken care of by NFTICALLY.
Get real-time updated reports regarding all activities happening at your Marketplace with our Marketplace Report Generation feature. To download activity reports from your Marketplace, follow the steps below: Go to the third icon at the…
- April 25, 2022
Decide the way your Store appears to the NFT community. With our Homepage Background image changing feature, you can now change your NFT Store’s background to any image that suits you and NFT’s personality the…
- April 23, 2022
- How brands are harnessing the power of having their own NFT marketplace
- The Metaverse 5 years from now! What first movers’ advantage can do for your Business?
- Ultimate Guide to NFT and Airdrops
- Why fashion brands should move in as quickly as possible into Web 3.0
- Web3: A new way of engaging your audience and gaining a competitive edge
- Blockchain Technology
- Buy NFTs
- Crypto Collectibles
- Cryto Mining
- Digital Art
- Digital Assets
- Invest in NFT
- NFT 2.0
- NFT Art
- NFT Art Finance
- Nft auction
- NFT Crypto
- NFT crypto art
- NFT Drops
- NFT Games
- NFT gaming
- NFT Marketplace
- NFT Memes
- nft project
- nft stocks
- NFT Store
- NFT Taxes
- NFT Trading Cards
- NFT Wallet
- Non fungible tokens
- Non Fungile Tokens
- Physical Assets
- Press Release
- Top Cryptocurrencies
- Web 2.0
- Web 3.0
- white label nft marketplace